Not going to Disneyland. Too far away.
Thank you, Ms. Elizabeth Anne, for bestowing upon me the Versatile Blogger Award! You have the distinction of having presented me my very first blogging award. You have been a loyal reader (and commenter!) since you found my blog, and so supportive. I’ve really enjoyed yours too, so I urge all my readers to head on over and check it out!
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Seven things about myself:
- I love color. A lot. It’s really tough for me to pick one favorite, but when push comes to shove, I pick green. Mostly because I’ve decorated in some shade of green the majority of spaces I’ve lived in as an adult.
- Honda. Apple. Canon. These are a few of my favorite brands.
- I have a phone phobia. Even thinking about using the phone sometimes sets off a minor panic attack. I would rather travel to a business to ask them a question rather than call them.
- Muse. Have I mentioned them before? ~♥Love Them!♥~ I traveled to Italy just to see them in concert, because I didn’t think they toured much in America. I have since seen them two more times. In America. 🙂
- I have the words “BELIEVE. ENDURE. SUCCEED.” engraved on the back of my iPod. They are intended to keep me going through tough workouts.
- I know how to Irish Dance. I’m best at Ballroom. Totally incapable of learning most other dance forms, although I do have rhythm. Just not memory, or grace.
- When I was 4 years old, I used to beg my mom to let me wash dishes. And then she let me. I’ve hated doing them ever since. Until this year, when my dishwasher broke. Now I find I really enjoy washing dishes by hand. (Mom! Did you hear that? It finally happened!)
Now, for the passing of the award along to 15 recently discovered blogs part. This is going to be difficult. There are so many good ones!
1. Natalie at Natalie Whipple – Between Fact & Fiction
2. Having Acquired the Words (you’ve got to read this post!)
3. Jess at Write. Skate. Dream.
4. Niiganab at Niiganeab *Personal Journal
5. Clar at Clarbojahn’s Blog
6. Andrea at Andrea S. Michaels – A writer in Belfast
7. Catherine at Catherine Johnson, Writer
8. Diane at Writer and Dreamer at work
9. Madeline at Madeline Bartos
10. Claire at The view from my garret | Writing, reading, gardening, making and muttering
11. Sarah at The Restless Writer
12. Kathy at Imagine Today
13. Nathan at Nathan Bransford, Author
14. Terrie at Write What Your Heart Desires
15. Susanna at Susanna Leonard Hill – a children’s author’s eye view of writing and life